- Engage with us in other related ways, including any sales, marketing, or events.
Questions or concerns?
Note about children:
Our Services are intended for users above the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under 13. If we learn that Personal Information of a child has been collected on our Services without prior parental consent, then we will take appropriate steps to delete this information as we discover it and will not use it or share it with third parties. If you are a parent or guardian and discover that your child under the age of 13 (or a higher age if required by applicable law) has a registered account with our Services without your consent, please contact us to request that we delete that child's Personal Information from our systems.
SUMMARY OF KEY POINTS
What Personal Information do we collect? When you visit, use, or navigate our Services, we may collect personal information depending on how you interact with Audo and the Services, the choices you make, and the products and features you use. Click here to learn more.
How do we use your information? We use your information to provide, improve, and administer our Services, communicate with you, for security and fraud prevention, and to comply with law. We may also use your information for other purposes with your consent. We use your information only when we have a valid legal reason to do so. Click here to learn more.
In what situations and with which parties do we share Personal Information? We may share information in specific situations and with specific third parties. Click here to learn more.
How do we keep your information safe? We use commercially reasonable organizational and technical processes and procedures to protect your Personal Information. Click here to learn more.
What are your rights? Depending on where you are located geographically, the applicable privacy law may mean you have certain rights regarding your Personal Information. Click here to learn more.
How do you exercise your rights? The easiest way to exercise your rights is by contacting us. We will consider and act upon any request in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
Want to learn more about what Audo does with any information we collect? Click here to review the notice in full.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
- HOW DO WE PROCESS YOUR INFORMATION?
- WHEN AND WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
- HOW DO WE HANDLE YOUR SOCIAL LOGINS?
- HOW ACCN I OPT OUT OF SHARING, PROVIDING, OR RECEIVING CERTAIN INFORMATION?
- HOW CAN I ACCESS AND MANAGE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION?
- HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
- HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
- WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
- DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS POLICY?
- HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POLICY?
1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Personal Information you disclose to us
In Short: We collect Personal Information that you provide to us.
We collect Personal Information that you voluntarily provide to us when you register on the Services, express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and Services, when you participate in activities on the Services, or otherwise when you contact us. All Personal Information that you provide to us must be true, complete, and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such Personal Information.
Personal Information Provided by You. The Personal Information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Services, the choices you make, and the products and features you use. The Personal Information we collect may include the following:
- Initial Account Creation
- For Users Selling or Buying on Marketplace
- Phone number
- Billing address
- Mailing address
- Store name (for sellers)
- Learn Platform Users
- Phone number
- Job titles or past work experience
- Education experience
- Portfolio Links
Social Media Login Data. We may provide you with the option to register with us using your existing social media account details, like your Facebook, Twitter, or other social media account. If you choose to register in this way, we will collect the information described in the section called "HOW DO WE HANDLE YOUR SOCIAL LOGINS?
Mobile Application Data. If you use our mobile application(s), we also may collect the following information. Note, we will only collect this information if you choose to provide us with access or permission. However, some functions of the mobile application may not be available if you don't grant us access or permission.
- Geolocation Information. We may request access or permission to track location-based information from your mobile device, either continuously or while you are using our mobile application(s), to provide certain location-based services. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device's settings.
- Mobile Device Access. We may request access or permission to certain features from your mobile device, including your mobile device's camera, contacts, microphone, social media accounts, and other features. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device's settings.
- Mobile Device Data. We automatically collect device information (such as your mobile device ID, model, and manufacturer), operating system, version information and system configuration information, device and application identification numbers, browser type and version, hardware model Internet service provider and/or mobile carrier, and Internet Protocol (IP) address (or proxy server). If you are using our application(s), we may also collect information about the phone network associated with your mobile device, your mobile device's operating system or platform, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device's unique device ID, and information about the features of our application(s) you accessed.
- Push Notifications. We may request to send you push notifications regarding your account or certain features of the application(s). If you wish to opt out from receiving these types of communications, you may turn them off in your device's settings.
This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our application(s), for troubleshooting, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Information automatically collected
In Short: Some information — such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address and/or browser and device characteristics — is collected automatically when you visit our Services.
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use, or navigate the Services. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Services, and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Services, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
We use “cookies” (a small file sent to your computer by a website or device to allow the website or app to store information which uniquely identifies you) or other similar software to collect data in order to assist our users and provide them with a more personal experience. For example, cookies help our systems recognize you if you return to our Services shortly after exiting them. You can disable cookies at your browser or device's settings, but please note that if you do so, some (or all) of the features and functionality of our Services may not be available to you.
We may also use web beacons on the Services, in our emails, and in our advertisements on other websites. Web beacons are tiny graphic images that are used to collect information about your visit to the Services, such as the pages you view and the features you use, as well as information about whether you open and/or act upon one of our emails or advertisements. We may also collect the URL of the website you visited immediately before coming to the Services. Web beacons help us analyze our site visitors' behavior and measure the effectiveness of the Services and our advertising. We may work with service providers that help us track, collect and analyze this information.
How We Respond To Do Not Track Signals:
Please note that your browser setting may allow you to automatically transmit a "Do Not Track" (DNT) signal to websites and online service you visit. DNT is a privacy preference that users can set in certain web browsers to inform websites and services that they do not want certain information about their webpage visits collected over time and across websites or online services. However, we do not recognize or respond to browser-initiated DNT signals, as the internet industry is still working to determine what DNT means, how to comply with DNT, and how to create a common approach to responding to DNT. To find out more about "Do Not Track", please visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com.
The information we collect includes:
- Log and Usage Data. Log and usage data is service-related, diagnostic, usage, and performance information our servers automatically collect when you access or use our Services and which we record in log files. Depending on how you interact with us, this log data may include your IP address, device information, browser type, and settings and information about your activity in the Services (such as the date/time stamps associated with your usage, pages and files viewed, searches, and other actions you take such as which features you use), device event information (such as system activity, error reports (sometimes called "crash dumps"), and hardware settings).
- Device Data. We collect device data such as information about your computer, phone, tablet, or other device you use to access the Services. Depending on the device used, this device data may include information such as your IP address (or proxy server), device and application identification numbers, location, browser type, hardware model, Internet service provider and/or mobile carrier, operating system, and system configuration information.
- Location Data. We collect location data such as information about your device's location, which can be either precise or imprecise. How much information we collect depends on the type and settings of the device you use to access the Services. For example, we may use GPS and other technologies to collect geolocation data that tells us your current location (based on your IP address). You can opt out of allowing us to collect this information either by refusing access to the information or by disabling your Location setting on your device. However, if you choose to opt out, you may not be able to use certain aspects of the Services.
2. HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
In Short: We use your Personal Information to provide, improve, and administer our Services, communicate with you, for security and fraud prevention, and to comply with law. We may also process your information for other purposes with your consent.
We use your Personal Information for a variety of reasons, depending on how you interact with our Services, including:
- To facilitate account creation and authentication and otherwise manage user accounts. We may use your Personal Information so you can create and log in to your account, as well as keep your account in working order.
- To deliver and facilitate delivery of Services to the user. We may use your Personal Information to provide you with the requested Services.
- To respond to user inquiries/offer support to users. We may use your information to respond to your inquiries and solve any potential issues you might have with the requested service.
- To send administrative information to you. We may use your information to send you details about our products and services, changes to our terms and policies, and other similar information.
- To fulfill and manage your orders. We may use your information to fulfill and manage your orders, payments, returns, and exchanges made through the Services.
- To enable user-to-user communications. We may use your information to enable you to communicate with other users if you choose to use any of our Services that allow for such communication.
- To request feedback. We may use your Personal Information when necessary to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our Services.
- To send you marketing and promotional communications. If you do not opt out, we may use the Personal Information you send to us for our marketing purposes in accordance with your marketing preferences. You can opt out of our marketing emails at any time by clicking the unsubscribe button in the email or changing your settings. For more information, see "HOW CAN I OPT OUT OF SHARING, PROVIDING, OR RECEIVING CERTAIN INFORMATION?" below).
- To protect our Services. We may use your Personal Information as part of our efforts to keep our Services safe and secure, including fraud monitoring and prevention.
- To identify usage trends. We may use Personal Information about how you use our Services to better understand how they are being used so we can improve them.
- To determine the effectiveness of our marketing and promotional campaigns. We may use your Personal Information to better understand how to provide marketing and promotional campaigns that are most relevant to you.
- For compliance, fraud prevention, and safety. We may use your Personal Information as we believe is necessary or appropriate to (a) enforce our terms and conditions; (b) protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and that of you or others; and (c) protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, harmful, unauthorized, unethical, or illegal activity.
- To comply with law. We may use your Personal Information as we believe necessary or appropriate to comply with applicable laws, lawful requests, and legal process, such as to respond to subpoenas or requests from government authorities.
- With your consent. In some cases, we may ask for your consent to collect, use, or share your Personal Information, such as when required by law or agreements with third parties.
3. WHEN AND WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
In Short: We may share information in specific situations described in this section and/or with the following third parties.
We may need to share your Personal Information in the following situations:
- Service Providers. We will share your Personal Information with third parties to provide services to us or you in connection with the Services, but subject to confidentiality obligations. For example, we may provide your Personal Information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities or data security, including (without limitation) to providers offering payment processing, hosting, information technology, customer support, and consumer research services. We may also work with service providers to provide us with information regarding traffic on the Services, including the features used when visiting the Services and to provide us with information regarding the use of the Services.
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your Personal Information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Other Users. When you share Personal Information (for example, by posting comments, contributions, or other content to the Services) or otherwise interact with public areas of the Services, such Personal Information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly made available outside the Services in perpetuity. If you interact with other users of our Services and register for our Services through a social network (such as Facebook), your contacts on the social network will see your name, profile photo, and descriptions of your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of your activity, communicate with you within our Services, and view your profile.
4. HOW DO WE HANDLE YOUR SOCIAL LOGINS?
In Short: If you choose to register or log in to our services using a social media account, we may have access to certain information about you.
Our Services offer you the ability to register and log in using your third-party social media account details (like your Facebook or Twitter logins). Where you choose to do this, we will receive certain Personal Information about you from your social media provider. The Personal Information we receive may vary depending on the social media provider concerned, but will often include your name, email address, friends list, and profile picture, as well as other information you choose to make public on the applicable a social media platform.
5. HOW CAN I OPT OUT OF SHARING, PROVIDING, OR RECEIVING CERTAIN INFORMATION?
Providing Personal Information: You can always decline to share Personal Information with us. However, it is important to remember that you may not be able to use the Services without providing some Personal Information and that many of Audo's features may not be accessible, or may not function properly - for example, we may not be able to remember your language preferences for you if you block all cookies.
Email Communication: You can opt-out of receiving further communications by clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of an email or changing your settings in your account. Audo may continue to send you Service-related emails, as we believe necessary to provide the Services.
6. HOW CAN I ACCESS AND MANAGE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION?
You may be able to review the information you provided to us on a Service and make any desired changes to the information, or to the settings for your account on that Service, by logging in to your account for that Service and editing or deleting the information. Even after information is deleted, we may maintain it in backup or archive form unless you request permanent deletion or the account is terminated.
If you wish to close your account, you can do so from the settings page of your account.
7. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
We will only keep your Personal Information for as long as you maintain an account, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law (such as tax, accounting, or other legal requirements).
Upon termination of your account, Audo will take commercially reasonable steps to delete any Personal Information from our live databases in a reasonable amount of time not to exceed ninety (90) days. You understand and agree that Audo may continue to have Personal Information in archive files or similar databases. Audo may also retain information longer if required or permitted by law (for example, where Personal Information is needed for tax purposes). You further agree that Audo has no obligation to delete aggregated or de-identified information. Audo may retain and use aggregated and de-identified information for any purpose consistent with laws and regulations.
8. HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
In Short: We aim to protect your Personal Information through a system of commercially reasonable organizational and technical security measures.
We have implemented appropriate and commercially reasonable technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any Personal Information we process. However, despite our safeguards and efforts to secure your information, no electronic transmission over the Internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so we cannot promise or guarantee that unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security and improperly collect, access, steal, or modify your information. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of Personal Information to and from our Services is at your own risk. You should only access the Services within a secure environment.
9. WHAT IF YOU ARE LOCATED OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES?
In Short: The Services are operated in the United States and data will be processed in the United States, a jurisdiction in which the privacy laws may not be as robust as other countries.
Consent to Transfer
If you have questions or comments about your privacy rights, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
10. DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS POLICY?
In Short: Yes, we will update this policy as necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws.
11. HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POLICY?
If you have questions or comments about this policy, you may email us at email@example.com
or by post to:
Audo Ventures Inc.
3277 S White Rd PMB 18482
San Jose CA, 95148